MAKE EVERY MONTH A DISABILITY INSURANCE AWARENESS MONTH
Just because May's DIAM is over, it doesn't mean your DI efforts can't continue!
Here's a recap of the helpful resources to help you make every month
Disability Insurance Awareness Month
1) Protectyourpcaycheck.org, including Videos, Online Resources, Interactive Calculators, and Educational Resources.
2) DI's New Frontman: Paycheck: LIFE's new disability insurance videos are must-see viewing for you and your clients. In "All My Paycheck," a soap opera parody, Paycheck navigates love, loss and disability. And in "Paycheck Pop Quiz," Paycheck highlights important facts about disability insurance and clears up common misconceptions. Send the videos as a link to clients via email, use in your social-media posts or embed them on your website.
3) Tools from Principal Insurance: incudes producer marketing guides and educational materials for consumers.
4) Assurity's DIAM Website: Find sales ideas, product information and more.
5) Illinois Mutual's DIAM Website: This website will provide your clients contemporary tools for uncovering their needs for disability income insurance.
6) The Standard's Suite of Occupation-Specific Videos:
7) The Plus Group's Suite of Videos about Disability Insurance:
8) The Council For Disability Awareness website: In downloadable formats, the CDA makes available a broad range of information on disabilities, the need for disability insurance, insurance research and even life stories. On this website you will find:
- Charts and Graphs
- Disability Calculator that estimates individuals' chances of becoming disabled
- Industry White Papers and Research
- Life Stories
To find out more, contact a member of our DI Marketing Team at 888-841-3045.