1. Cincinnati Children's Hospital admits to giving patients improper doses of blood pressure drug Full story
2.IHS hiring practices led to malpractice, 66+ patient deaths, report saysFull story
3.San Francisco hospital failed CMS reinspection after patient abuse scandal Full story
4. In just one year, 16M patient records were exposed or stolen in the US - Learn how to help protect your patient’s data
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6.Physicians turn to YouTube to prep for surgical proceduresFull story
7. DMC neurosurgery residency allegations are 'out of context,' 'blatant lies,' ex-director says Full story
8.How this California hospital reduced visits for ED "frequent flyers." Click here to attend the webinar.
9.Why Kaiser Permanente's medical school will swap real cadavers for virtual ones Full story
10. Buttigieg wants to create a federal long-term care benefit Full story
11.Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
12. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story