Patient of FOWH,
Huntington Hospital needs medical supplies and they need blood. Please see below for how to help.
DONATE MEDICAL SUPPLIES
766 S Fair Oaks Avenue
Pasadena (Parking lot access off Fillmore)
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Medical supplies being accepted at this time include:
- Medical masks (unused, unexpired medical masks, all kinds) – not accepting homemade masks currently.
- Medical gloves (unopened, unused boxes only).
- Paper medical gowns (unopened).
- Hand sanitizer (unopened, unexpired only).
- Disinfecting wipes (unopened, unused).
For more information:
Huntington Hospital is experiencing a severe blood shortage and needs your help.
Blood Donation Location: 800 S. Fairmount Avenue, Pasadena, CA, 91105.
The parking entrance is at 28 Bellefontaine Street (1st driveway when turning from Fair Oaks Ave onto Bellefontaine St), and parking will be validated.
Blood donation hours
Monday – Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday – 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
HUNTINGTON HOSPITAL COVID LINE: Call (626) 397-3777.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we get through these difficult times together. As always, please call us with your concerns.
Please see below previously announced changes and information:
- eNEWS March 23, 2020: FOWH visitor restrictions
- eNEWS March 20, 2020: comments from our patients
- eNEWS March 18, 2020: on-call system
- eNEWS March 17, 2020: what to do if you get coronavirus
- eNEWS March 16, 2020
- To our OB patients March 16, 2020
- eNEWS March 14, 2020
- eNEWS March 12, 2020
- To our OB patients March 12, 2020
- eNEWS March 10, 2020
References and Resources