WITH A SPOOKY GOOD ECO-CONTEST!
You can win either:
- Rachel Maddow’s new best seller, BLOWOUT: CORRUPTED DEMOCRACY, ROGUE STATE RUSSIA, AND THE RICHEST, MOST DESTRUCTIVE INDUSTRY ON EARTH
- Naomi Klein’s ON FIRE: THE (BURNING) CASE FOR A GREEN NEW DEAL
- One of several bags of delicious, healthy and fair-trade Halloween Candy!
WHATAYA GOTTA DO TO EARN SOME OF THIS SUMPTUOUS
FEAST OF EARTH-SAVING STUFF?
JUST TELL US:
- What do your choices in Halloween Candy, how you manage your autumn leaves and yard or patio this autumn, and Illinois’ Clean Energy Jobs Act (Senate Bill 2132, House Bill 3624) ALL HAVE IN COMMON?
- List a carbon-producing, species-destroying ingredient in most commercial Halloween candy.
- How many birds have we lost in North America during the past 50 years according to a study published this September in the journal SCIENCE?
- What can (and will) you do to support The Clean Energy Jobs Act?
- Name an endangered bird species in Illinois.
- Why does the loss of birds matter to our overall ecosystem?
WATCH FOR ANSWERS AND IMPORTANT HALLOWEEN INFO IN THE
DPDC GREEN TEAM NEWSLETTER, FRIDAY AFTERNOON
- Submit your answers via email BY NOON CST FRIDAY OCTOBER 25th, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to give us your phone or text number as well as your email.
- Those answers that arrive FIRST and that are most accurate (some will have a range of accurate replies) will win, in order:
- One of two BLOWOUT books
- Naomi Klein’s book
- One of four books of delicious and sustainable Halloween Treats!
- We will arrange a convenient time to pickup prizes.
Wow!! DEMOCRATS HAVE THE BEST CONTESTS, RIGHT?!?!