Field Day is planned for Wednesday, May 30th on the grass field at Miraloma Park!
is the culminating event for our PE program & will include many fun games & activities for your child as a celebration of their learning in PE this year.
After getting some feedback on how it's been done in the past, I would like to change things up this year at Miraloma to make Field Day as fun & smooth-running as possible. This is where
To make this event a success, I need community help running activity stations. I'll provide you with detailed instructions on how to run each station, complete with diagrams & a script you can read to the students. And, the students will be familiar with these games from PE class. This is a very fun day out on the field, so I hope you will join us in making it a success for all Miraloma students!
ay 30th Field Day Schedule:
- 8:20 - 9:30 am = 4th & 5th Grade Field Day
- 9:45 - 10:55 am = Kinder & 1st Grade Field Day
- 12:20 - 1:30 pm = 2nd & 3rd Grade Field Day
- You can sign up for one or multiple time slots.
- My plan is to assign 2 or more adults to each station, so you are never on your own.
- The focus is on fun, inclusion, & celebrating our students' physical skills!