This new upload template eliminates the need to upload multiple files for different age/grade levels and is more user friendly. T
he new upload template includes these features:
- Users can upload children with any age/grade level view.
- All ratings for any view are accepted.
- Validations are in place to differentiate each view, so measures for the view selected still need to be completed in order to lock.
- Reports reflect additional measures when completed.
- When uploading, users can edit the file in the system, rather than updating the Excel file and re-uploading.
- Additional uploaded measures display on the rating page for users to view or edit when necessary. (An asterisk is displayed next to extra measures on the rating sheet.)
New fields added to Demographics and Download Demographics
- Non Binary is available as a gender selection.
- Homelessness, foster youth, and three custom fields are available options. These fields were also added to the new upload template and API.
Download Demographics with Ratings, Download Demographics with Scores, and Download Demographics including Ratings and Scores
These will be available for appropriate user roles within DRDP Online.
A queuing system will be in effect for downloading Demographics with Ratings, Demographics with Scores, Demographics including Ratings and Scores, and the Group Detail Report
This feature will help large agencies in downloading these reports. The new queuing system will email the user a secure link to click on containing their report.
New API available
will have an API available for large agencies who may want to transfer child data to DRDP Online. The new API:
- offers ease of use and a cleaner transfer of large quantities of child demographic data,
- accepts all ratings sent through batch scoring API and display on the front end of the rating page,
- allows data to go directly into the classes that are set up in DRDP Online, and
- enables agencies utilizing the batch scoring API to send extra measures like in the upload template. The same rules are followed with locking ratings.
Prepare for 2020/2021!
Select your DRDP rating view and get set up in DRDP Online for the new year.