- Color will no longer switch to the preview bitmap if you accidentally right click. The switch will happen on mouse move if the right mouse button is pressed.
- Clicking the drop shadow tool will not show the Toggling Shadows popup if shadows are currently displayed.
Crash on PDF Error -
If the PDF printer isn't installed or needs to be repaired, attempting to export to PDF will attempt to install or repair the printer rather than display an error submission.
Out of Memory Exceptions when printing or saving PDFs
- Print job failures related to running out of memory should occur less often when using a 64-bit operating system.
- The maximum print buffer size option has been reduced to a more realistic 512 MB.
- The Autodetect button on Options > Print will now suggest DPI and print buffer size for all machines.