NEW! Drawing Tabs!
We have added tabs for each drawing along the top of the drawing board for increased convenience and efficiency. Each tab will retain the drawing's last used Constraint and Inference selections. Quickly switch to the next tab using ctrl + w. Quickly close a tab with ctrl + u.
Cluster Tool Improvements
- Performance when clustering large numbers of figures or complex figures has been improved significantly.
- Reduced the likelihood of an issue that prevented clustering from occurring. Clustering and hatching performance has been improved.
Offset Tool Improvements
- Offset rectangles and closed polylines will retain their closed attribute and not "break apart" when moving vertices.\
- Curves that contain duplicate vertices stacked on top of each other should create an offset rather than making a small arc that looked nothing like the original.
- Curves that contain a line segment followed by a small arc segment should create a large circle less often.
- Joining segments in clockwise or counterclockwise order to form a curve should generate the same offsets and not replace arc segments with straight lines that do not resemble the original geometry.
Other Fixes & Enhancements
- When not connected to the internet, DS|Design occasionally crashed while attempting to validate your subscription as it the program loaded. This has been resolved.
- Material List Export will no longer fail if a material has a price with a "$" symbol included.
Fixed a bug that caused an issue rendering corners with rectangles and some closed polylines.
Fixed a crash in Global Hatch Settings when adjusting the scale without a hatch selected in the list. The same fix was made to Global Section Settings.
Fixed a bug that when saving to a JPG or PDF you wouldn't see a file type to choose from in the list.
When inserting a raster image, the select file dialog will initially default to Documents instead of Program Files.
Shift + scrolling with multiple monitors will now work regardless of whether the primary screen is on the left or right.