New Feature! Bulk Plant Matching
In your Plants costbook, you can now bulk match your own plant list to the DynaSCAPE Online Plant Database to get access to the massive library of plant photos. The DynaSCAPE Online Plant Database is powered by Horticopia and Proven Winners.
Maintenance Services Bulk Refresh -
The costbook services list page now contains checkboxes and a common action menu to let you refresh the pricing for multiple services at once rather than refreshing them each one by one.
Purchase Order Report Enhancement - Subcontractors and rented equipment can now be included when running purchase order reports.
Construction Work Areas Enhancement -
When adding items to a construction estimate or change order, the work area selection will remember your last choice and default to it.
Mobile Crew Tracking App Enhancements - For simplicity, the back button in the top left corner of the Mobile App's Notes screen has been changed to a checkmark instead of a back arrow. This will hopefully reduce confusion about whether or not the changes to the notes will be saved or cancelled.
Employee Hours Report -
The Employee Hours Report will now include Non-Billable work types as Labor Types for filtering and grouping instead of having two separate filters.
Profitability Report - The Job Profitability Report (for construction jobs) has been updated to include a new column for "Invoiced Revenue". It will show the sum of the Job's invoices.
- Maintenance Billing - Resolved an issue when simultaneously billing a maintenance periodic installment and Time & Material work order in the same job. The invoice PDF subtotal will no longer include the installment twice.
- Mobile Crew Tracking App - Resolved in an issue in jobs that have no primary contact that caused errors in both Manage360 work orders and in the mobile app on the job or work order information screens. If the job has no primary contact, the app will now skip trying to display the contact information.
- Maintenance Routing - Fixed an issue where geocode data was causing error when updating.
Add Items -
When adding items to construction estimates, the "Go" button next to the "Go to page" box now navigates to the correct page instead of bringing you to page 1.
- Estimates on a smartphone - Cost codes will no longer appear in phone view when adding items to services, maintenance estimates, or work orders. They will still be available for construction jobs.
- Maintenance Services
- In the Costbook Services listing, sorting by Cost or Price now works as you would expect.
- If you added a fixed price item to a service in a division with it's overhead recovery set to "None", the program generated an error instead of adding it. The error has been fixed.
Deleting a job now reopens the opportunity.