Notifications in Manage360
- Manage360 will now show you notifications sent by the DynaSCAPE team. They will appear on the top of the application and can be dismissed or left until they expire. Types of notifications will include downtime notices, release notes, and subscription payment notices...etc...
- Access to the Kit List report has been restricted to users with the Administrator or Owner role.
- Invoices posted to QuickBooks before switching to the new accounting connector now allows for editing of the status, paid date, and check number.
Scheduling via Calendar
- You can now reschedule / reassign work orders and route occurrences from the calendar pop ups.
- Rescheduling a visit can now be set to unassigned and unscheduled and when rescheduling a visit the route occurrence will no longer still be shown with the original crew and time
- Timesheet calendar items now show the account address and account name when viewing the details from scheduling
Purchase Order Report for Work Orders
- Purchase Orders are now available for Work Orders via Actions > Reports.