Re-adding Waypoint to Route
- When adding a route waypoint that existed previously on the route, if the route occurrence after the effective date does not have the service then it will be added.
Inactive employees no longer show up in dropdown menus -
You will no longer be able to select inactive employees in Manage360.
Ordering Journal Entries -
When creating a manual Journal entry, if the date of the entry is the same date as it is being entered then the time will also be recorded so that it is shown in the correct order of events on the journal list.
Time & Material Work Order
- Adding the same kit to a work order twice in the same work area will generate a unique name for the second kit rather than silently fail.
- Resolved an issue that prevented an item from being added to the timesheet job log if the timesheet was created in advance and the item was added to an earlier timesheet.
Adding Kits to Work Orders
Adding a kit that contains a fixed quantity item to a work order will add the item with the specified quantity rather than basing it on the kit quantity.
Add Items Button
- When the Add Items button is clicked multiple times on the new shopping cart, the items will only be added once.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing unlocking of estimates even if you did not own the lock.