Displaying work orders on the calendar
- Work Orders that have been moved but are still on a timesheet will no longer show as a work order on the next day's calendar. Multi-day work orders will continue to show on the next day even if it is on a timesheet and it has not been completed.
Construction estimate redirect
- Winning a construction estimate will now wait for the job to be created before redirecting to the job page.
Maintenance job numbers
- When a maintenance estimate is won it will use the same estimate number as the job number as long as the newly created job number is unique
Mobile crew tracking app
- The app will no longer close work orders with the "close open work orders" function if there are no clock in times.
Maintenance job profitability report bug
- Resolved an issue with the maintenance job profitability report that would overstate profit if a visit included multiple items that had the same unit cost, warranty, purchasing tax, and markup rate.
Timesheet reschedule bug
- When using the move to date functionality intended for overnight timesheets to move work orders to yesterday or tomorrow, the work order date was being set incorrectly in some cases (moving from tomorrow back to today or from yesterday forward to today). This has been resolved to keep the date of the work order in sync with the date shown when hovering over the grey bar to the left of the timesheet item.
- When saving an inactive construction estimate as a template the template will always be set to active.