Daytona State Alumni & Friends E-Newsletter
Volume 4, No. 6 | Fall 2018
Greetings! we have so many great activities planned for Homecoming 2018 and look forward to welcoming DSC grads back to campus during our 3-day extravaganza. Be sure to share your photos on social media with #DSCHC2018.

Suzette Cameron '88
Director of Alumni Engagement & Special Events
Mr. & Ms. DSC - Oct. 11
Car and Truck Show - Oct. 13
5K Walk/Run - Oct. 13
Movie Night - Oct. 12
"Get Framed" - Oct. 13
Pumper Pull - Oct. 13
Celebrating 20 years of women's golf at Daytona State, a reunion tournament is being hosted at LPGA International. For more information contact Head Coach Laura Brown or call (386) 506-3282. 
Show your Falcon Pride and buy a Homecoming shirt, proceeds will go to the Alumni and Friends Scholarship Fund and the Alumni and Friends Helping Hands Fund. Buy Online - $10 each.
Alumni Spotlight
Zina Grau ’03 AA began her career in banking, moving on to personal insurance at Brown & Brown, the sixth largest insurance brokerage in the world, with more than 8,500 employees in 300 offices.

Serving on the DSC Foundation Board as well as volunteering for the DSC Homecoming Committee, Zina exemplifies Falcon Spirit. #Falcon4Life
LinkedIn 101, Oct. 12, 10-11 a.m.
Join us for this informative Student/Alumni workshop. Go from Beginner to All-Star! Networking is more important than ever. Only 15% of jobs available are advertised. This means that the other 85% can only be found through networking. LinkedIn has become essential to any networker's tool-kit. Hosted by DSC's Career Services as part of Homecoming 2018 . Held in the Hosseini Center, Madorsky Theater on the Daytona Beach Campus at 1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
For more information email CareerServices@DaytonaState.edu
Support the Arts!
Leave your mark at the Daytona State College News-Journal Center by purchasing a brick and leaving a lasting memory. Proceeds provide scholarships for students enrolled in the Mike Curb College of Music,
Entertainment and Art.

The DSC Falcon MasterCard has landed!

This bright blue card brings in scholarship dollars with every purchase made - that means a painless and ongoing gift to DSC students. Click here to apply for your Falcon MasterCard or call (386) 506-3665.
Your Support Matters

Up to $1M is provided in scholarships to students, through the DSC Foundation, on an annual basis. We appreciate your support and consideration of keeping our community an educated community.
Suzette Cameron,'88
Director of Alumni Engagement & Special Events
(386) 506-4506 |   Alumni@Daytonastate.edu
Join Today!
Open to anyone who has graduated from Daytona State College with a degree or certificate, non-graduates of the college (individuals who have taken at least one course, transfer students, and noncredit and continuing education students), and community friends who want to show support for the college.