Project Advisory Committee Meeting Reminder
The PAC Meeting will provide an overview of the SCC On-boarding Program, which includes Contracting & Funds Flow.
All PPS Coalition Partners are welcomed to join the next Project Advisory Committee (PAC) Meeting scheduled for December 22nd from 10:00am-11:00am.
This meeting will be held via WebEx. Please click
to register today. Once you register, you will receive an email with a link to log into the Cisco WebEx event.
As the Suffolk Care Collaborative moves from the planning
to project implementation, we would like to take this
opportunity to provide an overview of the SCC Contracting
Process and Onboarding Program. T
he completion of the contracting process and onboarding
program is an important first step in officially participating in
the SCC PPS.
The meeting objectives include.
- Summary of our Network Partners
- Discuss our methodology & what you can expect
- Introduce the SCC Coalition Partner Participation Agreement
- Describe the SCC On-boarding Program Parts 1-4
- Highlight the SCC On-boarding Program Webpage
- Review the SCC Funds Flow Model for Performance Payments
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Question & Answers
For more information, please contact the Suffolk Care Collaborative.