As you may already know, we utilize Magnus Health, a secure web-based electronic medical record system to collect and manage student health information. Magnus has developed a COVID-19 Screening app that we have implemented. This is how we’ll be symptom screening for students, faculty, and staff.
Parents or guardians must complete a daily symptom check each morning for their student(s) prior to leaving for school. In order to ensure the safety of our community, no student will be able to enter campus without completing the daily symptom check. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This process allows the Health Office a secure way to collect and manage the daily screenings.
Please follow these steps to get started:
1. Download the “Magnus Mobile V2” app from the Apple Store or the Google Play store.
2. The daily screening assessment is accessible ONLY on the COVID-19 Screening app.
3. Please refer to the important Instruction Sheet on how to create your login credentials. Creating those credentials will not affect your ability to sign in on for the desktop version.
4. If you have more than one student, you will need to do a screening for each student
COVID-19 Daily Symptom Screening In Magnus Health
- Access the Mobile App from your smartphone.
- Access the screening via the button titled “COVID-19” and complete the daily screening.
- After you complete the survey each morning, you will receive either “GO” to school or a “STOP” and stay home message for that day.
- If you receive a “STOP” message, please follow the directions in the app message.
- If the screening has not been completed before you arrive on campus, you will be asked to leave the campus until the screening has been completed.
- On August 26th, you will have access to begin completing your Magnus Health COVID-19 Daily Screening.
- Each student must submit the screening every morning no later than 7:30 a.m. Please reserve 1 to 2 minutes to complete this screening.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in this daily screening as it is an integral part of our Health and Safety Protocols.
For any technical issues with the mobile app such as login problems, or problems completing the screening, please contact Magnus Customer Support at Magnus Health by phone at 877.461.6831 or by email at email@example.com.