Students are reminded to follow all of the signage in the building. This will be explained more in depth to the students on their first day of school. In addition to social distancing, certain hallways, doors and various portions of the building are one direction and clearly marked throughout the building.
Forms on PowerSchool
The PowerSchool Public Portal has been updated with our standard AOP Back to School Forms to collect parent eSignatures. All forms must be completed by Friday, September 11. The forms included on the site are:
- Act 195 (Certificate of Individual Request For Loan of Textbooks, Instruction Materials and Equipment)
- Consent Form For Electronic Communication With Minors
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Photo Consent Form
- Responsible Use Form for Technology
- Student Release, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity
- the bottom of this form includes the handbook acknowledgement, a separate handbook acknowledgement form is not needed
- Virtual Classroom Video/Audio Recording
Exposure to Covid-19/Questions
If you are aware of any exposure to someone testing positive for Covid-19, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we safely reopen Cardinal O’Hara High School. The health and safety of our students, teachers and staff is our priority at all times.
The Cardinal O'Hara Administration