LIFE GOES ON
It occurred to me that I should probably be telling you about ways that TOMORROW is special...so you have time to prepare. For those of you who read this late in the day, there isn't time to plan your celebrations if I don't give you at least a few hours notice. So...tomorrow, May 1, there are lots of things to do. You might want to get up early and get a good start on it all. May 1 is:
- Tuba Day (my instrument in Jr. High)
- International Massage Day (good luck finding someone to give you a hand tomorrow!)
- Global Love Day (I will try sharing my love with someone from China...best way I can think to keep it global)
- Space Day (in case you get overwhelmed by all this global love, you can always look to the wide beyond)
- International Workers' Day (we have new appreciation for workers these days!)
- School Bus Drivers Day (probably feeling a little unloved...and unpaid? these days)
- Executive Coaching Day (we can all use a little critiquing)
- Mother Goose Day (gives me something to share with my grandson on the phone tomorrow)
- New Homeowners Day (but there seems to be no cash involved to help pay the first mortgage payment...)
- Lei Day (I'll look at our Hawaii pictures from several years ago)
- School Principals' Day (I was always scared of the principal, and didn't even know there was a day for them.
- No Pants Day. Well...I think the less I say about that the better. But you do wonder what people are wearing from the waist on down in all those Zoom meetings.
And if you still have some energy left in the little time remaining today, may you can focus on: Oatmeal Cookie Day, Honesty Day, Poem in Your Pocket Day, or International Jazz Day.