Summer provides opportunities for trips and tasks that can't always be done during the school year. Such is the case for our DBC office staff. Because of this, the
DBC office will be closed
for the following dates:
June 12 - 14
: Paul O'Dell will be traveling for state work. You can still contact any of our state staff, including Paul, during this time. Any check requests turned in may be processed a week later than normal.
June 21 - 30
: Paul O'Dell will be traveling with other Dakotans on a mission trip to Panama City, Panama. You can still contact the other state staff during this time. Any check requests turned in during this time will be processed the following week.
: The office will be closed in honor of Independence Day. We will reopen for normal business hours on Monday, July 8th.
July 11 - August 4
: Paul O'Dell will be out for back surgery and recovery (he appreciates any and all prayers - he is having hardware removed from his back in hopes that it will alleviate his chronic pain). You can still contact the other state staff during this time. Check requests turned in during this period will be handled on an "as-needed" basis. If the funding isn't time-sensitive, the check request will be processed upon Paul's return.
Even though the DBC office will be closed during these times, your state staff will continue to work. Please do not hesitate to reach out to them during this time as you normally would. In case you do not have their contact information readily available, they are:
- Garvon Golden, Executive Director/Treasurer - 605-877-1163, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Musgrave, Church Health & Leadership Development Director - 701-818-8801, email@example.com
- Buck Hill, State Missions Director (Church Planter Catalyst Lead) - 605-354-4101, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Carson, Church Based Church Planter Catalyst (Western Dakotas) - 605-210-2150, email@example.com
- Brandon Pedersen, Collegiate Ministry - 605-695-8195, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Holmes, ACP Coordinator - 605-228-5609, email@example.com