Great news about Damiana!
Damiana Seed is our #1 selling product and, this season we've had such a great harvest that we can put it on sale!
Did you know...?
- Damiana is also known as Turnera diffusa, Mexican damiana, old woman's broom, and herba de la pastora.
- Damiana was named mizib-coc by the Maya Indians of Yucatan. Mizib-coc means "plant for asthma" for which was used by the Indians
- Our Damiana seed is Organically grown right here in the US (in Danielsville, GA!) by us! We don't sell it to any other vendors and we don't buy in bulk from Mexico or S.American growers.
- In traditional Mexican culture, Damiana is used for gastrointestinal disorders.
- Damiana extract has shown antibacterial activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, which may have gastrointestinal effects.
- Damiana has been used as an aphrodisiac, to treat headaches, and to aid in the control of bed wetting.
- You CAN grow Damiana from seed!