To ensure the safety of all dancers, no dancer will be permitted to leave directly from the stage. All dancers will report backstage after their numbers and the finale.
As we continue to be conscious of health concerns, the following has been implemented
- ALL DANCERS will need to have the following COVID-19 Acknowledgement on file for participation.
- All dancers, Dance Dynamics Staff and anyone permitted tent access will be required to have their temperature taken upon arrival at the registration check in table.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the plaza.
- The stage will be mopped with disinfectant between Act 1 and Act 2.
- All Dance Dynamic employees and show team crew will have badges to help identify staff.
The tent will have very limited access to provide a distanced and relaxed atmosphere.
With this in mind please note the following:
- DD Staff will be assigned to the tent to help with costume issues and any quick changes.
- Dancers ages 12 and up (Junior and Seniors), please utilize the DD Staff to help with any costume concerns. They will be in constant contact with the stage staff and can help navigate any problems that may arise. Unfortunately we have to deny tent access to parents of older students to help meet occupancy restrictions and reduce casual interaction.
- Dancers ages 11 and under (Youth and Nuggets) - To meet occupancy restrictions and reduce casual interaction, we ask that the moms work together and create a schedule to take turns to be the Costume Helper for your group. If possible we would like no more than 1-2 moms per group in at a time. A tent badge pass will be needed for access. Please register with Tammy prior to Wednesday Walk Thru to ensure you will have a pass issued for Saturday.
- To help keep occupancy down, dancers may have access to the tent while they continue to have numbers in the show. Upon their final number (not including finale) we request they join their families to watch the remainder of the show.
DANCERS AGES 11 AND UNDER,
as this is an outside venue, for safety reasons please follow these guidelines:
- Each young dancer will have a permission card that will be provided to their accompanying parent/guardian when they check in prior to the show. This card will be required to pick up your dancer throughout the night and after the finale. It will need to be turned in each time the child accompanies the parent into the audience or leaves for the evening.
- Young dancers will not be permitted to leave the backstage area without being escorted by a parent to watch the show. The parent will need to hand in the permission card at the check in table and wait for a staff member to bring the student to the table.