Center Performance Analytics (CPA) Update
Your center data has been refreshed as of 12/14/2017 to represent the reporting period of 1/1/2013 through 12/31/2015.
What can I do with the CPA application?
- Analyze the same center specific data set used to prepare your center's annual Transplant Center Specific Survival Analysis (TCSA) report
- Find relevant descriptive statistics in category-specific tabs
- Select up to two dimensions at a time for analysis
- View your data in a bar chart or pivot table
- Compare each data dimension for your center with the same aggregated data provided by other centers by filtering comparative centers by center size, patient population (pediatric, adult, or both), center performance, and geographic region
- Analyze your center's one-year observed survival
- Export data in Excel file formats
- Create and save ad hoc queries for future use
- Download your center's data set using the Data Download option
Which data are available in CPA?
- The same data used to prepare your center's annual Transplant Center Survival Analysis (TCSA) report, which includes US allogeneic first transplants over a moving, three-year reporting period prior to 12/14/2017.
- Data is reviewed and refreshed annually.
How do I access CPA?
- Sign into the Portal main page www.portal.cibmtr.org preferably in Chrome, using your Google credentials
- Select the 'CPA' tab
- For additional instructions visit the 'How To' tab
What if I have questions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience a technical issue or if you have questions about your data.