Datapay has been closely monitoring the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are sending this message to assure you that we are prepared to continue serving you, as well as to offer you suggestions for minimizing any disruptions.
- Our payroll software is hosted in the cloud on a secure, encrypted, professionally maintained server. That means that our staff can continue processing your payrolls remotely even if travel restrictions are implemented by local authorities.
- Our staff will continue to have access to email.
- In the case we need to work remotely, we highly suggest email correspondence. This will allow us to handle your payroll quickly and efficiently. Datapay's email is email@example.com
- We will continue to process payrolls submitted via our online entry platform.
While we will continue to process your payrolls, there are steps that we encourage you to take to be as prepared as possible.
These items are all best practices
in the best of times, and we urge you to take this as an opportunity to do a check-up and improve these areas of your payroll process. In many cases, these suggestions relate to payroll deliveries, which are outside of our control and could eventually be impacted by current events.
- Where possible we recommend enrolling your employees in direct deposit. That is the best way to guarantee that your employees will be paid on time. Our direct deposit authorization form is available on the forms page of our website.
- If you are still receiving paper payroll reports you should take this opportunity to move to paperless reporting. Online report delivery will minimize any disruptions caused by mail or messenger delays that might arise. And in the long term, it gives you simple access to your reports whenever and wherever you need them.
- We STRONGLY recommend submitting your payroll at least 2 days before your check date. We know from 40+ years of processing payrolls that clients who submit payroll early simply have a better experience from input to delivery.
Please contact us to help you make any of these improvements.
We will continue to serve you as we all navigate COVID-19 and will communicate additional information to you as necessary.
Please stay safe and follow the recommendations of the
Your Team at Datapay