Dawkins had an employee in Greenville test positive for COVID-19 this morning. The employee did not come into the office, but we are taking every precaution necessary to protect our employees and customers.
Therefore, we are doing business a little different this week as we continue to follow all government health and safety guidelines to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Your health and safety is our number one concern.
What we are doing:
- The Greenville office was professionally cleaned and sanitized today.
- Our Greenwood office will be professionally cleaned and sanitized tomorrow, January 12, 2021.
- All other employees in Greenville received tests today with negative results.
- For safety, we are following MDHS guidelines by closing both stores to walk-in customers for seven days.
- Both offices will reopen to walk-in customers on Monday, January 18, 2021.
We are still open for business remotely by working from home.
- All deliveries will resume on Monday, January 18, 2021.
If you need something this week, we’ll be happy to ship it via UPS. Please let us know when placing your order if you need it this week, and we’ll take care of you!
- Please have UPS orders in by 2 PM to receive them the following business day.
We are still open and ready to assist you, with safety in mind, of course.
Instead of faxing this week, please email us. Or text a picture of your order or quote to 662-390-3854 if you’re unable to email.
All contact info for both locations is listed below.
Greenville: 662-332-5448 – OR:
Johnnie Allen: 662-390-3854
Jimmy Brown: 662-347-3841
Greenwood: 662-453-7600 – OR:
Mandy Brewer: 662-299-3246
Or contact your sales rep directly:
Patrick Spencer: 662-347-1513
Ed Grassi: 662-820-0622
We will miss seeing you in our stores this week, but we are still available online, by phone, email, or WhatsApp – 662-332-5448.
We are all in this together, and we will continue to support our customers and communities.
Follow us on our social channels to keep updated.