Dear CLIA Member,
We are happy to announce that our partnership with Cal OES, to supply our lodging members with a free 15 day supply of PPE has been a huge success.
Due to the popularity of this valuable benefit, we are extending the deadline to 5pm on Sunday, July 19.
To qualify, you must be current on your 2020 dues. If you are not sure of your membership status, contact us at
and we will take care of it quickly.
It super easy to sign up:
1) Fill out the attached form
2) There will be 12 distribution sites throughout CA that you can visit to pick up your PPE. Based on your address, it will be shipped to the closest distribution site near your hotel.
3) You are eligible for the following per employee:
* 2 face masks per day per employee
* 2 face shields per day per employee
* 2 total number of bottles of 16 oz hand sanitizers per employee
4) It is important that you fill out the form with specific information including:
* Contact person responsible for picking up the PPE/ Primary Contact including email and phone number
* The total number of employees for each hotel
* The total number of each item requested (face masks, face shields, and hand sanitizers)
Example: If you have 10 employees and want the maximum allowed allotment- you would be eligible for: 20 face masks per day for a total of 300 masks for 15 days and 300 face shields for 15 days and 20 bottles of hand sanitizers.
Please submit this by Sunday, July 19th at 5:00 p.m. to
Yajahira Bolanos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we can be of further assistance with a COVID-19 question or any other issue, please contact us at
We are here for you,
CLIA Board of Directors President