Dear Fellow Advocate,
Happy New Year! We hope your holidays were wonderful, and you are looking forward to 2023.
We are days from the launch of the second annual National Passenger Safety Week, which will run January 22 to January 28th. To kick-start the week, we’re joining SADD students in Maryland for a launch event on January 20 at 10:00 am. We hope you’ll join us virtually and share the event, which will stream on We Save Lives and SADD social media channels.
We’re growing our partner list, found on our website. There’s still time to recruit others to join, and if you don’t see your logo, let us know.
During NPSW, we hope you will get involved in the following ways:
- Share the National Passenger Safety logo on your website
- Sign and share the Courage To Intervene Pledge – add your logo too!
- Design and share digital content and social media messages with #PassengersSpeakUp
- Pin #NationalPassengerSafetyWeek post to top of feed
- Write blogs and editorials for digital and print distribution
- Download and share our Parent Checklist
You will find all of these items on the tool kit along with the National Passenger Safety logo for you to use.
Most importantly, we want to say a big Thank You for your belief in the cause, all the work you do to keep everyone safe, for working with us to make passenger safety a priority and for helping us reach as many people as possible. The more people who are empowered to speak up, the more lives will be saved.
If you have any questions we are here to help!
Stay safe and well,
We Save Lives ,
National Road Safety Foundation
Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD)