First Tuesday, Dec 4th from 6 to 8pm
Ladies' Night Out
Please bring non-perishables or items for the giving tree. Enjoy a fun night out with old friends or come make new ones! Refreshments, fun, special guests, and door prizes. FREE, registration required.
- Carla Vergot, NCSU Alum and author of “Lily Barlow : The Mystery of Jane Dough”
- Sophie’s Choice Dips
- Kingdom Harvest natural products
- Scout & Cellar Clean Crafted Wine with Mishaun Coates
- Debbie Moose, local freelance food writer and author
- Bridgette Lacy, local author
Thursday, Dec 6th at 6pm
Bow and Fraser Fir Wreath Class
Everything you need to make a beautiful live wreath and bow, including instructions! Class is approximately 1 1/2-2 hours.
Preregistration required. $50. Materials included.
Saturday, Dec 8th from 2 to 4pm
Photo op, milk and cookies with Santa! Pets welcome too! Must call (919) 552-0590 to RSVP.
Bring canned or non-perishable items to donate to the Fuquay-Varina Emergency Food Pantry or items for our Giving Tree. Donations will be collected at the Garden Hut through the holidays. Thank you for your local support!