LAND SURVEY CREW CHIEF
Geomatics Consulting Group is in need of a Land Survey Crew Chief to conduct field surveys throughout Arizona for various agencies on civil works projects. Candidates must have good driving record, excellent vision, be in good physical condition and able to work in all climate conditions and elevations across Arizona. This is a journeyman position requiring a wide range of experience with GPS and optical equipment and a solid set of capabilities to improvise when needed. Candidates must have at least 10yrs of verifiable experience on design and boundary projects, construction staking does not apply. Statewide travel is required with week-long hotel stays on occasion, however most projects are in Maricopa County.
Drug use is not allowed at any time during working hours, including alcohol, tobacco, vapor pens and the like.
Starting pay rates are $18-$30/hr depending on qualifications and credentials.
Basic requirements include:
· Minimum 18 years of age
· At least 20-35 vision with or without corrective lenses
· No excessive cell phone usage
· Legally working in the United States
· Valid AZ driver’s license with acceptable driving record
· Must be able to pass a drug test and submit to random testing
· High school diploma or GED
· No felony convictions
Please e-mail your ONE page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not call my office line, I will contact you.
See below for job openings at the National Geodetic Survey
Geodesist (Regional Advisor)
Series and Grade:
ZP-1372-04 (GS 13/14 equivalent)
1 vacancy in Columbus, OH
1 vacancy in Seattle, WA
Fri., Dec. 11 to Tues. Dec. 26, 2017
The vacancy number is NOS-NGS-2018-0003 for federal employees:
The vacancy number is NOS-NGS-2018-0004 for all U.S. Citizens:
- Please direct all questions regarding the positions and applications process to the NOAA Workforce Management Specialist listed in the announcement.
- You must apply separately under each announcement to be considered for both MAP and DEU.
- If you wish to apply for this position, please ensure that your resume includes the experience required in the specialized experience and duties portion of the announcement. In addition, you must provide all transcripts to support the education requirement.