- Parenting is the most important job you will ever have.
- Parenting is a lot more fun with the right tools.
- It feels good to know that you are not alone in your struggles.
- Your first reaction to a misbehavior is not always the most helpful response.
- Children continually change and present new challenges.
Our playgroups and parenting classes offer a welcoming and relaxed environment to learn more about yourself and your children. A moment of insight or inspiration can happen during a conversation with another parent about mealtime power struggles, or in a presentation about worry and anxiety in children. Parenting is hard work -- even harder if you are facing it alone. Learning together makes us more confident, optimistic, happy parents.
We have classes and programs in
Portsmouth, Somersworth, Epping and Exeter
and they are open to parents, grandparents, foster parents and caregivers. Call us at (603) 422-8209 if you want help finding the group that works best for you.