Member participation is the HEART of our organization and with the start of a new fiscal year now is the time to join or renew your membership. As we have all struggled to navigate through these difficult times of COVID-19, it is the years of diverse knowledge and education within NTMCA that has allowed our chapter members to overcome the challenges. Our chapter is only as strong as our membership and we need your participation as a NTMCA member to tackle 2021!
In order to take advantage of the member rate for luncheons, members must be up to date on their dues.
NTMCA membership affords benefits such as support, education, and networking opportunities through:
- Meetings in regional chapters of TMCA with your professional counterparts from nearby cities
- NTMCA’s Yahoo Group
- The NTMCA newsletter
- Exclusive access to the online NTMCA membership directory
NTMCA members also have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the selection of the North Texas Municipal Clerk of the Year Award
- Serve on Association committees if eligible
- Apply for scholarships and travel stipends if eligible
Submitted by Kim Sutter, Committee Chair (Euless)
Lisandra Leal, Committee member (North Richland Hills)