* Please leave nylabones and rawhides at home. If packing a large bag of food, be sure to write the amount per feeding on the bag.
* Lobby doors are locked between 10am and 2pm on weekdays(Monday-Friday). We will not accept any arrivals or departures during those hours.
* Dogs with expired vaccines will not be accepted for daycare or boarding. We require an updated vaccination record 48 hours BEFORE he/she arrives. If you are traveling abroad, we also will need a local contact in case of emergency.
* Your dog MUST have a snap "quick release" collar for day care and boarding, with
no tags attached. This is important for your dogs safety.
* Please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time for cancellations and reservations.
* Be sure to inform us of any changes in contact information; phone numbers, email/home address, emergency contact, etc.
* If a family member or friend is picking up your pooch from daycare or boarding, you must pre-pay your bill. If it's a last minute decision to have someone else pick your pup up, please give us a call with payment and let us know who we should be expecting.
* We'd be more than happy to take any and all plastic bags off of your hands.