As 2023 winds down, we want to thank all our chamber members and guests for engaging with the Chamber, supporting one another in the community and for all your subject matter expertise and professionalism.
We hear from many of you and the local connections you have made as a function of engaging with each other at chamber events and are thrilled to be a part of facilitating that process.
We hope you have taken advantage of the lunch and learns, chamber morning meet ups and other programming, enjoyed a few of the community special events and been able to continue to see your businesses succeed. We are committed to sustaining the mission of a chamber of commerce and engaging our vibrant and robust business community. Let us know should you have speaker recommendations, lunch topic suggestions or other programming related ideas.
A quick recap of the year:
- Hosted eleven chamber lunches and scheduled fourteen speakers
- Facilitated seven ribbon cuttings
- Held six chamber morning meet ups
- Awarded two scholarships totaling $4k
- Distributed two checks totaling $6k to local schools
- Partnered on the development and distribution of a community magazine
- Hosted a holiday toy drive supporting foster care children
- Participated in five community events
- Sponsored a local bus trip and more
~Geoffrey Dennis, Senior Loan Officer, Dollar Bank &
President, Middleburg Heights Chamber of Commerce 2023
& Claudia Motiu, Executive Director, Middleburg Hts. Chamber of Commerce