The Economic Club of Florida’s December 2023 meeting will be an evening reception for our members! We will also combine our reception with the Annual Meeting and election of officers!
The reception and Annual Meeting will occur on Tuesday, December 5th from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, at First Franklin Financial Services, 2100 Fleischmann Road, Tallahassee, Florida 32308.
We urge all members to attend, meet, network, enjoy hors d'oeuvres, and vote for the 2024 Officers and Board of Directors for the Club.
We are pleased to inform you that the nominating committee has convened and presented the following SLATE for the upcoming annual election of officers and new members of the Board of Directors. The election is scheduled to occur around 6 pm.
The SLATE of individuals nominated for various positions are as follows:
- Lo Bielby as Immediate Past Chair;
- Marion Hoffmann as Chair;
- Katrina Rolle as President;
- Christopher Emmanuel as Vice President;
- Kenneth Pratt as Treasurer;
- Doug Wheeler as Secretary;
- Alia Faraj-Johnson as Director (3 year term);
- Karen Moore as Director (1 year term);
- Jim Murdaugh as Director (1 year term).
Current returning Board members are:
- Barney Bishop III*
- John Bradley, MBA
- Raymond E Bye, PhD
- Dominic Calabro*
- Christopher Campbell, MBA
- Hon. William Gunter*
- Hon. Major Harding*
- David Mica*
- William Moor, Jr. MBA*
- Cynthia O'Connell*
- Jerry Parrish, PhD
- Glenn Robertson, MA, MS*
- Michael Sheridan*
- Hon. Marjorie Turnbull, MA*
- Ben Watkins*
- Ashbel Williams, MBA
*denotes past chair