GOINGLOBAL FOR YOUR CAREER
Have you ever thought about working abroad OR are you an international student hoping to work in the U.S. after graduation? If yes, then check out GoinGlobal!
GoinGlobal is a database that contains country-specific career and employment resources for more than 90 locations.
To Access GoinGlobal
* Click on the Career Center tab on the top right
* Select Resources from the dropdown menu
* Click on Gain Global Experience with GoinGlobal
* Choose either the USA/Canada Guide or the Country Career Guide
GoinGlobal is researched by in-country career experts and updated annually.
Topic areas include:
* Job search and interview tips and cultural advice
* Resume and cover letter guidelines and examples
* Work permit and visa regulations
* Employment outlook and industry trends
* Professional and social networking groups
* H-1B Plus Database - listing of Department of Labor H-1B visa applications by job title, occupation, company, location and wage
* Over 16 million worldwide job and internship opportunities
* More than 450,000 corporate employer profiles
* Constantly updated expert career advice for more than 90 domestic and international locations