If you or your team are debating between CNC controls that are easy to program vs CNC controls that are fast and powerful, the next class at Knox Machinery shows how both can be accomplished with the Mazak Smooth control. Join us on December 11th and 12th at our Franklin Tech Center as we present "CNC Machine Controls Simplified with Mazatrol".
Class Topics For Both Days
- Offline Smooth CAM RS Software
- CAM Data – What it is and how it can be used
- 3D Assist -
- How to import a part from DFX
- How to orient the part correctly
- How to quickly pull features off a solid into Mazatrol
- Change program dynamics to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Work in between EIA and conversational in the same program
- Renishaw Set & Inspect
- SMC – Smooth Machining Configuration
Dates: Wednesday, December 11th and Thursday, December 12th
Doors open at 9:00 AM with live cutting demonstrations
Schedule: Class is 10:00 am - 11:30. Lunch is served at 11:30 am.
Needless to say, there will be the traditional Knox Machinery catered Christmas luncheon, complete with great food, drinks, and epic networking.
RSVP by phone: 937-743-2641, or email email@example.com.