EMDR Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP-C) for Children
LIVE: VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Training for EMDR Clinicians that have completed EMDR Basic Training I and II
**SPONSORED BY THE EMDR INSTITUTE**
12 LICENSURE AND EMDRIA CREDITS
MUST ATTEND ALL 3 DAYS FOR LICENSURE AND EMDRIA CREDITS
Learn to implement EMDR to strengthen attachments, develop self-regulation, and heal attachment wounds rooted in a history of abuse, neglect, early medical trauma, or changes in caregivers through slides, case presentations, and over 30 videos of our work with severely traumatized, complex children. You will be able to immediately apply innovative strategies and help children with even the most severe behaviors, including stealing, lying, aggression, sexualized behaviors, elimination problems, and defiance.
This is a practical workshop that is rich with creative interventions, inspiring cases, and numerous videos that will allow you to leave the workshop prepared to:
- Involve parents in “detective work” to understand child behaviors from the AIP model.
- Facilitate the development of self-awareness and self-regulation skills in children.
- Process preverbal trauma with EMDR through the therapeutic story.
- Help parents attune and respond with sensitivity to the emotions and traumatic memories underlying the child’s behaviors.
- Implement EMDR Attachment Resource Development (ARD) to enhance parent-child attachment prior to memory work.
- Apply EMDR Self Regulation Development and Installation (SRDI) to increase affect and behavioral regulation.
- Utilize EMDR empowerment interweaves and other creative interweaves for children with stuck thinking.
- Use puppets, plays and stories to help children process the past with EMDR.
- Heal and find safety for the “inner child within the child.”
- Use EMDR with role plays to process current triggers and develop future templates.
- Learn to develop collaborative relationships with colleagues to create an effective family-EMDR treatment team.
Friday and Saturday
April 26-27, 2019
May 3, 2019
LIVE Virtual Workshop from your own personal device!
(Laptop, computer, Ipad,etc.)
April 26-27, 2019 10:00-2:00 pm CDT (8 CEs )
May 3, 2019 10:00-2:00 pm CDT (4 CEs)
( EMDR and EMDRIA credits)
$375 – for NON-PROFIT organizations
Register by March 26th-
Register by April 19th-