Dear Valued Client,
We're continuing to keep you informed on the upcoming temporary and permanent changes you will see once our system upgrade is live on June 28. Please see below for important information regarding adjustments to billing dates and portal usage as we make the transition.
Please note that while our team has been working diligently on planning and testing to ensure a smooth transition, this is a major undertaking, and the timing outlined below could shift by a few days depending on various factors. Please share this with others in your organization who may need to be aware.
Pre Go-Live Billing Modifications
Fully Insured Groups
- Wednesday, June 9 – July bill will be issued and email notification sent.
- ACH will be drafted on Friday, July 2.
- Monday, July 12 – August bill will be issued and email notification sent.
- ACH will be drafted on Monday, August 2.
- Friday, June 11 – Weekly bill will be issued and email notification sent.
Please note that we had a discrepancy on a previous communication for the date ACH will be drafted. This is the corrected date. Weekly ACH will be drafted on Monday, June 14.
- Wednesday, June 23 – Weekly and monthly bills will be issued and email notification sent.
- Weekly bill will include claims reimbursements for June 11-23.
- Monthly bill will include claims reimbursements for June 1-23.
- ACH for weekly bill will be drafted on Thursday, June 24.
- ACH for monthly bill will be drafted on Thursday, July 15.
- Tuesday, July 6 – Weekly bill will be issued and email notification sent.
- This bill will include claims reimbursements for June 28 and forward.
- ACH will be drafted on Wednesday, July 7.
- Friday, July 30 – Monthly bill issued and email notification sent.
Please note that we had a discrepancy on a previous communication for the date ACH will be drafted. This is the corrected date. ACH will be drafted on Monday, August 16.
Pre Go-Live Portal Modifications
On Friday, June 18, the secure employer portal will be in read-only mode. This means that you will not be able to make changes or updates to eligibility and financial transactions will not be available. You will, however, still be able to search, look up eligibility, and look at financial transactions in process.
The portal and website will be unavailable from June 27-28, when the new system will be live.
Pre Go-Live Eligibility Modifications
The last day you will be able to submit electronic and manual eligibility files as well as changes to previously submitted eligibility is June 22. Changes or files received after June 22 will be held until after June 28 when the system upgrade will go live and we resume processing eligibility. If you need eligibility details between June 22 and June 28, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-610-0201.
Changes After the System is Live
Your portal username will remain the same; however, you will need to update your password when you log into the new system for the first time after we go live with the system upgrade on June 28.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password once the new system is live that you will need to use to log in and reset your password.
The email will come from WebPortals@ddpco.com.
The portal will have an updated look and feel. Watch this video for an overview on the portal.
Click here to view a sample fully insured bill and here to view a sample self-funded bill.
Billing dates will be changing for groups. Review the billing calendar to understand how these changes will impact you.
Premium Tier Rates
We're moving to the standard five-tier rate structure. Click here to view how the tier rates will be mapped.
We appreciate your patience as we adapt to the change. We look forward to sharing our upgrade with you this summer!
Director of Client Services