Webinar: Updating the design process for successful Net Zero Energy buildings
May 13 or May 17 | 12-1:30 p.m.
Denver is ready for Net Zero Energy (NZE) new buildings and one key solution is updating the design process.
This webinar looks at the costs of NZE, how Denver is defining NZE, and ultimately how the design and construction process changes for an architect, engineer, consultant, and contractor.
- What is NZE in Denver?
- What are the costs of NZE?
- What Denver NZE projects have been successful and why (or why not)?
- What design process changes are needed for NZE?
- How can Architects/Engineers/ Designers/Contractors begin the path to NZE?
- How can I get involved and help shape NZE in Denver?
AIA (HSW) continuing education credit provided.