Dear Campus Meal Plan Holders,
In order to accommodate the timeline our contractor needs to complete renovations, Derby Dining Center will close for the spring semester following spring break. The last meal served in Derby will be dinner Friday, March 6.
The following changes will be made to ensure meal options are provided for students post spring break.
- Saturday meals will be served at Kramer Dining Center.
- Van Zile Dining Center will expand their service hours Monday through Friday.
- On-the-Go options at Van Zile Dining Center will be implemented.
- Additional shuttle service will be available between Derby and Kramer for those who want to ride to and from meals.
- Students living in the Derby Community (Ford, Haymaker, Moore and West halls) with the All-Access meal plan will be able to change their plan to the Any 14 for the second half of the spring semester if they wish to do so. This change must be made between March 16 and April 1.