Halton Hills’ Economic Development, Innovation and Culture division provides a full suite of high-quality services and supports to the business community that in turn foster a prosperous economy and enhance quality of life. These include:
- Financial incentives via the Community Improvement Plan (CIP)
- Business retention and expansion (BR&E) programming
- Investment attraction, expansion and relocation
- Business concierge service
- Site selection assistance
- Market research
- Industry engagement
- Workforce development
- Supporting and advancing affordable housing projects and initiatives
- Amplifying tourism’s economic benefits
- Leveraging and supporting the arts and culture sector to raise quality of life
The Town offers existing and potential businesses a strategic platform for success, proximity to world-class markets, a distinct community with an ideal balance between urban and rural environments, and an outstanding quality of life.
As part of an ongoing commitment to engage with and support the local business community, Economic Development staff continue to update the Town’s COVID-19 Business Supports web page.
Please contact the Town’s Economic Development staff if you require assistance.