August 2, 2019
1. Why Democrats aren't blaming hospitals for healthcare costs
2. Broward Health settles with former CEO Pauline Grant for nearly $1M
3. Dignity Health agrees to $100M settlement in pension case
4. Learn how a digital front door strategy can improve care quality and care access during
this upcoming webinar.
5. Children's Hospital of Los Angeles gets $50M donation
Cedars-Sinai AI director arrested for child pornography
7. 5 must-reads:
The keys to achieving a sustainable future for value-based healthcare.
Read the white paper.
How to navigate payer vaccination reimbursement — A roadmap for providers.
Read the free e-book.
How The Polyclinic streamlined its supply chain.
Read the success story.
7 considerations for community hospitals looking for an EHR.
How Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Hackensack University Medical Center are advancing surgical care.
Read the e-book.
8. HCA defeats false claims lawsuit over office deals
9. Humana beefs up employee bonuses after $940M profit in Q2
10. Ballad Health to establish new innovation hub
11. Strategies for providers and payers to help move the needle on consumer engagement.
Join the webinar.
12. Median base salary for PAs climbed 1% year over year, report finds
Evidence of rodents temporarily shutters Washington hospital cafeteria
Ex-HHS leader Dr. Tom Price wants to shift old campaign funds to healthcare policy nonprofit
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key sponsors
Prism Healthcare Partners
Becker's Hospital Review
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO