Red: 10 Reasons why I believe the Iraq and will revalue.
1. The dinar was devalued as a war strategy before the 2003 invasion, with the intent of bringing the value (presumably $3+) back after a new government is in place and things have stabilized.
2. The U.S. Treasury has dinar, in anticipation of the RV for their own use.
3. The U.S. Treasury is aware of the American people buying Iraq dinar and has licensed dealers to sell it to the American people.
4. The CBI is reducing the money supply so that they can raise the value and bring out the Lower denominations.
5. Executive Order 13303 gives all Americans the right to invest in the dinar. President Bush signed the order and other connected regulations allowing Americans to invest in Iraq legally.
by Tyler Durden
Sun, 07/21/2019 - 08:10
Authored by Michael Snyder via The Economic Collapse blog,
Could it be possible that we are on the verge of the next “Lehman Brothers moment”?
Deutsche Bank is the most important bank in all of Europe, it has 49 trillion dollars in exposure to derivatives, and most of the largest “too big to fail banks” in the United States have very deep financial connections to the bank.
In other words, the global financial system simply cannot afford for Deutsche Bank to fail, and right now it is literally melting down right in front of our eyes.
Post From IQDCalls Chat Room
Chat Room News Excerpts & Highlights Saturday 7-20-19
larrykn Central Bank denies any smuggling of Iraqi currency classes
Storm drains Economy news – Baghdad The Central Bank denied Friday, no smuggling of Iraqi currency categories, that this attack today, synchronized with the Bank's announcement about the growth of its reserves and to control the exchange rate .
The Bank said in a statement obtained by the news, "economy", "some social media circulate a video showing some Iraqi currency categories, in boxes marked the name Central Bank, which raised an uproar over this Iraqi currency smuggling operations," denying "any smuggling operation.
The U.S. standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches. That's an exceedingly odd number.
Why was that gauge used? Because that's the way they built them in England , and English expatriates designed the U.S. railroads.
Why did the English build them like that?
Because the first rail lines were built by the same people who built the pre-railroad tramways, and that's the gauge they used.
By Pavithra Mohan
From TNT -- Ify: This Article explains why RayRen continues to say NOT to gift large monies but to Educate your children, grandchildren... Article on Generational Wealth:
Here’s what you have wrong about people who inherit money.
5 Lies You’ve Been Told About Generational Wealth
The markers of generational wealth are manifold, from the promise of a good education to the security of homeownership. Wealth begets further wealth, but not always through inheritance of assets.
Kman: Just amazing we're still here. Gives Ground Hog Day a bad wrap. I think we're just in the Twilight Zone.
Ulued: Banks around the world must sync at the same time, may be that is what we wait on. Tomorrow. or midnight
SandJ : If this doesnt go this weekend I'm joining the storm area 51 group...lol
Doetracker: Sandj. Area 51 is where the button is and the bankers are
Stoneman: If u think Area 51 is odd u should see area 52.
Harambe: CNBC: Silver just had its best week since 2016, but gold or bitcoin are better bets