DELTA: FROM IRAQI TV:
CBI GOV: (wink) put strategy is the first of its kind in the history of the Central Bank of Iraq.
DELTA: Ministry of Trade announced its delegation of the National Committee on the accession of Iraq to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Geneva for a series of consultative meetings with specialists in this area.
StephenMac63: Interesting... the distance between Davos and Geneva is 181.54 miles and is only a 30 minute flight. Talk about a "stone's throw".
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Jan. 24 2018
Compiled 12:01 am EDT 24 Jan. 2018 by Judy Byington
A. Jan. 23 2018 The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net: 712-770-4016 code:123456#
1. The Forex likely won't show the new rates until they RV and are made public.
2. The Iraqi Q cards show a rate over $4.00 as of yesterday Jan. 22.
3. All the currencies were live and showing real rates on bank screens yesterday Jan. 22.
4. Iraqi bonds will be active and available for purchase by Iraqi citizens as of midnight tomorrow Jan. 23. There was a rate tied to those bonds as of today Jan. 23 and they are trading them.
5. Bank of America has done Dinar exchanges in several different states with rates that exceed the initial reinstatement rate of $3.22.
Thanks so much for Transcribing PinkRoses!!
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2018, INTEL ONLY
TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES
Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s talk about where we are. Let’s talk about what is going on. Let’s talk about what might be different or might be moving us along.
Here is your Intel for tonight. Let’s break it down as I usually do. Talk a little bit about Iraq and try to clarify a few things that might have been said or be out there on the blogs. Let’s start with Iraq.
Bruce: We keep going back to when is Iraq going to show their rate? When are they going to show publicly the value of their dinar either on their website or some other way?
CBI site is probably where people would think it would have to be or just plain out and be on the Forex.
Post From IQDCalls Chat Room
Chat Room News Excerpts & Highlights Early Wednesday AM 1-24-18
blackgold: In addition to fuel minerals, Iraq was a modest producer of bentonite, cement, clay, gypsum, iron oxide pigments, kaolin, limestone, nitrogen and phosphate fertilizers, phosphate rock, salt, sand and gravel, and sulfur (table 1).
meatball: you forgot there agriculture sector
blackgold: @meatball for some strange reason I can't find a site that give the whole list
meatball: there ag sector is under developed
blackgold: @meatball last year it was simple to find, just type ( Iraq natural resources ) and everything would come up, but not now
blackgold: @meatball i keep getting some wishy washy sites