October 27th 10am

Our newsletter is a listing of all our blog posts. The newsletter is sent 2 or 3 times a day. Our email schedule is  HERE . If you cannot wait for the email, you can read our posts directly on our  BLOG PAGE  throughout the day and night, or follow us on  TWITTER  and get our blog posts tweeted to you between 10am - midnight (ET). 

If you like this newsletter, share with others. 

The Dinar Recaps Team

PS: If you do not receive one or more of our emails, please check your email spam or junk folder.
Recap emails are available on our ARCHIVE  page. Bookmark this page for future reference.
NOTE: Our Newsletter is now "responsive" and mobile friendly.
Just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have opted in to the Dinar Recaps main email list. Don't forget to add  newsletter@dinarrecaps.com  to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!
Quick Link to Posts
New Blog Posts
​Here's the trick to 'becoming wealthy,' says man who studies millionaires

CNBC    Shawn M. Carter October 26, 2017

Getting rich is about more than making a lot of money — it's about managing the money you have.

Tom Corley, author of "Rich Kids: How to Raise Our Children to Be Happy and Successful in Life," has a formula for that. He goes by the 80:20 rule, which suggests that you live off of 80 percent of your paycheck and save the rest.

"It's a simple rule, really," he writes in the book. "[It] requires that you set aside 20 percent of every paycheck and learn to live off the remaining 80 percent. 

Post From IQDCalls Chat Room
Chat Room News Excerpts & Highlights Late Thursday Night 10-26-17  

xyz: The Security Council calls on Baghdad and Erbil to set the dates for the launch of dialogue between them

[pm]Zig: All "Sandyf" posts can be found at http://www.iraqdinarcalls.com/comment.html

[pm]Zig: Eric_A: I hope you were not discouraged by the answers you received here....Please feel free to ask anything you wish here....as I said earlier, there is a tremendous amount of bad information out there put out by bad people with bad intentions IMO.....do not have your best interests as a priority to say the least.....Please be careful!!

Thank you PinkRoses for transcribing tonight


Bruce:  Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. We are closer than we were Tuesday night. When it comes to Iraq, we usually start with Iraq, we can’t really start until Iraq is ready to go. Everything is very positive in Iraq. The in-country rate is way above what you have heard.

Remember I talked about Dr. Shabbi in the past and what he said at a conference in 2012 that the dinar could support a certain rate back then. That is where we are right now in-country. That is not here, but in Iraq. Very good news.

That rate is not posted yet. When will they put it out? I don’t know. Maybe not until John Q Public starts about November 1st. I don’t know. I heard November 1st John Q Public would start, but then I heard bit later. Every day we wait pushes out that day out further. I do not know.

Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
Pete Chandler (InvestorEducation@finra.org)
October 24, 2017
There aren't many things creepier than an investment that starts out sounding safe and full of opportunity, but ends up leaving the investor in a state of financial shock.
Sadly, that's what happens all too often in these three dark and potentially devastating investment scams. Your money seems safe, until you realize…it's gone. Here's a look at how you can spot these ghastly gimmicks and avoid falling prey.