July 19th 10pm

Our newsletter is a listing of all our blog posts.  The newsletter is sent 2 or 3 times a day.  Our email schedule is  HERE .  If you cannot wait for the email, you can read our posts directly on our  BLOG PAGE  throughout the day and night, or follow us on  TWITTER  and get our blog posts tweeted to you between 10am - midnight (ET)

If you like this newsletter, share with others.  

The Dinar Recaps Team

PS: If you do not receive one or more of our emails, please check your email spam or junk folder.  As a reminder, all our emails are available on our website  ARCHIVE  page. Bookmark this page now for future reference.
NOTE: Our Newsletter is now "responsive" and mobile friendly.
Just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have opted in to the Dinar Recaps main email list. Don't forget to add newsletter@dinarrecaps.com to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox! Reminder, all of our emails are available on our Archive page online www.dinarrecaps.com/archive usually within 5 minutes of being sent.
Quick Link to Posts
New Blog Posts


Smitty76:  Interesting info from David (A Mod) the other day on OM. Iraqi citizens get paid on the 27th of each Month. This month they will get 5% in cash and the other 95% on their bank cards. Many will have to go to the banks to open an account to get their cards. Do the Contractors get paid at the same time?. Do you think they will have a new rate by then? A slow roll out?,,,, Just sayin??

Elmerf123456:  CBI selling INTERNATIONAL BOND "REALLY" ​ Does this mean they finally have an international currency? Or noth​ing?   I think we are sliding into home plate folks. I really do! Just heard paymasters just confirmed funds. Says if 800s do exist, they are coming!

SassyD:  Customers shut out of accounts for hours during Bank of America system​ outage --  http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/banking/article162478473.html

Baghdad / Sky Press:    The Iraqi Association of private banks, on Wednesday, the formation of the Iraqi Central Bank Committee to open relations with the Arab and foreign banks, while confirming that Iraq will attend a large Arab conference in New York City during the month of October next.
Enorrste:     Wow!  Why in the world would Iraq leap into the world banking market with a conference in New York unless it fully intends to join the world economic community (as stated by the IMF last year)? 
This is a huge committment on the part of Iraq. 
Think about it:  would they dare to enter into a world conference on banking without an open currency?  I seriously doubt it.  

This may well be a hint to us that they are preparing to open up the currency to the world market PRIOR to October.  Time will tell.....

Post From IQDCalls Chat Room
Chat Room News Excerpts & Highlights Early Wed 7-19-17  Part 2 of 2
Spectra: : Rupiah May Weaken as Dollar Gains Bank Indonesia yesterday held a focus group discussion with the House of Representatives’ commission XI overseeing financial affairs to discuss the draft bill on rupiah redenomination. Agus said the meeting was attended by all House factions.
 Agus revealed that the draft bill on Rupiah Redenomination was included in the Priority National Legislation Program (Prolegnas) back in 2013. The central bank wants to include the draft bill in the 2017 Priority Prolegnas.

Post From IQDCalls Chat Room
Chat Room News Excerpts & Highlights Early Wed 7-19-17  Part 1 of 2
xyz: Iraqi banks are looking with the US Treasury to open relations with foreign banks https://translate.google.com/translate?u=https://www.alghadpress.com/news/110093/-
The government, private and foreign banks operating in Iraq, on Wednesday, discussed with US Treasury officials at the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi private banks to open relations with foreign banks, specifically US banks.
"We organized a dialogue session in the presence of Central Bank representative Mazen Sabah, representative of the Union of Arab Banks Khawla al-Asadi, member of the parliamentary economy committee, Mahdi al-Hafiz, directors of private and government banks and heads of branches of Arab and foreign banks operating in Iraq.