Location and Safety Details
To pick up your diploma, you will enter the north entrance of Beeghly Hall
(the entrance facing Chapman Hall).
- We ask that you practice social distancing by only entering if you don’t see another student in the lobby.
- You MUST wear a face covering. You will not be permitted to enter the building without a proper face covering.
- Only students are permitted in one at a time. We ask that family and friends remain outside the building.
- Only students are permitted to pick up diplomas. We will not release a diploma to a parent or friend.
Once in the Lobby of Beeghly, you will be directed to the Office of the University Registrar.
- To receive your diploma, you must provide photo identification and be prepared to sign for your diploma.
- If there is a hold on your account, we cannot release your diploma. Please check your account ahead of time.
Once you have received your diploma, you will exit the main entrance of Beeghly Hall (the doors across from Cunningham Hall).
- We ask that you do not exit the same way you entered and you follow all directions and social distancing directions in the lobby.
We know this has been a tough time for our graduating seniors and hope this in-person pick up will allow you to celebrate with family and friends with your physical diploma. All diplomas not picked up by Friday, May 22 will be mailed to the address on file with the University beginning June 1. If you have additional questions about the diploma pick up event, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at (330) 823-6018 or