Upper Coastal Plain
Council of Governments
Disaster Resource Newsletter
121 W. Nash Street, Wilson, NC 27893 | 252-234-5952 | www.ucpcog.org
Food and Nutrition Services

  • Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Cards can be used at any authorized retailer, even if you are out-of-state.
  • Current Food and Nutrition Services households that have a food loss may request replacement benefits through their county DSS.
  • Lost or damaged EBT cards can be replaced by calling the EBT Call Center at 1-888-622-7328

Call 211 if you have non-emergency questions
You can find disaster recovery resources by visiting our website.

Contact: Andrew DeIonno
Phone: 252-234-5955