- Study: Diabetes, Heart Disease Top Targets of mHealth Technologies
- Some Minorities Believe They Are Less Likely to Get Cancer Compared to Whites, Study Shows
- New Chart: What's the Average Monthly Case Load of a Health Coach?
- Inpatients Who Have STEMI Heart Attacks More Likely to Die Than Outpatients
- Mindfulness Therapy May Help Veterans with Combat-Related PTSD
- Q&A: How Do You Address the Claims Data Lag in Population Health Management?
- Copper Surfaces Reduce the Rate of Healthcare-Acquired Infections in the ICU
- HealthSounds Podcast: A Strategic, Best Practice Approach to Improve CMS Star Quality Ratings
- Researchers Find Potential Link Between Auto Pollution, Some Childhood Cancers
- Infographic: Financial Impact of Asthma in Children
- Prescription Drug Could Improve Working Memory of People with Autism, Study Finds
- Guest Post: 3 Ways to Reduce Prescription Drug Abuse
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Case Management in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Population Health Management 2013 Trends and Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012.
Presents actionable new data on overall health coaching activity, with the latest metrics on the prevalence of health coaching, program components, delivery methods and more.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Teresa Treiger, president of Ascent Care Management:
"The title of case manager must be defined clearly and codified into law or regulation so consumers know what they're getting when someone calls themselves a case manager."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.