- Early Testing for Diabetes During Pregnancy May Benefit Moms and Babies
- Obesity/Mortality Paradox Demonstrates Urgent Need for More Refined Metabolic Measures
- New Table: Characteristics of a Bon Secours Nurse Navigator Case Load
- Stroke Risk Similar Among Men and Women Smokers Worldwide
- NIH Study Links Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment to Possible Stomach Cancer Risk
- Q&A: How Are Participants Assessed Prior to Coach Assignment?
- Disease Caused by Repeat Brain Trauma in Athletes May Affect Memory, Mood, Behavior
- HealthSounds Podcast: Motivational Interviewing by Ochsner Health Coaches Drives Results in 4 Key Areas
- Report: Obesity, Diabetes Biggest Health Threats in South Texas
- HINfographic: Managing Population Health
- African-American Women Less Likely to Receive HPV Vaccine than Whites, Even with Healthcare Access
- Case Management, Disease Management Top Skills Sought in Burgeoning Health Coach Field
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions On Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2012 Surge in Satisfaction
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Diabetes Management in 2012.
The first motivational interviewing (MI) video training series especially designed for clinicians who serve individuals at risk of, or affected by, chronic diseases. This series will help build the practical MI knowledge and skills needed to support patient health and address the behavioral factors that are responsible for over 85 percent of avoidable healthcare costs.
Order your copy of this video training series today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Robert Fortini, vice president and chief clinical officer at Bon Secours Health System:
"We have red flag rehearsals, which allow a patient to know the signs and symptoms of a worsening condition and what to do for it. We reinforce the discharge instructions because it's a 'one-patient-one-record' mantra."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.