|Dispensary of Hope Charitable Formulary |
The Winter 2021 Charitable Formulary is here.
Items of note:
- The updated Charitable Formulary includes 231 medications on the Primary Access List, which is our largest number yet - thanks to the addition of several new manufacturer donors in 2020. A few specific items to highlight include:
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim 800mg-160mg tablet
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride 20mg capsule
- Trazodone Hydrochloride 50 and 100mg tablet
- Naproxen Sodium 500mg Controlled-Release tablet
- Quetiapine Fumarate 200mg tablet
- Primary Access List medications that treat some of the most common disease states seen by the network:
- Anti-Infectives - 15 medications including:
- Amoxicillin, Doxycycline, Levofloxacin, Oseltamivir, Metronidazole, Ceftriaxone, Cefuroxime, Clindamycin, Penicillin VK
- Cardiovascular - 74 medications including:
- HTN Agents - Carvedilol, Atenolol, Clonidine, Chlorthalidone, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Telmisartan, Olmesartan, Spironolactone, Toprolol XL
- Antihyperlipidemics - Atorvastatin, Rosuvastatin, Simvastatin, Pravastatin, Fenofibrate, Ezetimibe
- Anti-Anginal - Nitroglycerin SL tablet and patch
- Antiarrhythmic - Digoxin
- Mental Health - 40 medications including:
- Antidepressants - Citalopram, Mirtazapine, Escitalopram, Fluoxetine, Paroxetine, Sertraline, Trazodone, Venlafaxine
- Antipsychotics - Aripiprazole, Paliperidone, Haloperidol
- Diabetes - 11 medications including:
- Metformin 850mg, Glipizide, Glimepiride, Insulin Products
- Gastrointestinal - 11 medications including:
- Omeprazole, Esomeprazole, Lansoprazole, Dicyclomine, Metoclopramide
- Our Flexible Access Medication List also has new medications or medications that have moved from the Primary Access list (due to criteria requirements).
For the Dispensary of Hope's Charitable Formulary definitions, click here
As always, if you have any questions, our Account Managers and Pharmacist are available to you. Thank you for all you do to connect abundance with need.
Hillary Blackburn, PharmD, MBA
Director of Pharmaceutical Services
2700 Brick Church Pike
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
Please consider the environment before printing this email...