Our paralegal Jonathan Plotnick assists our attorneys in helping claimants complete their Social Security applications. Through first hand experience, he shares the following insights to help complete the application as quickly as possible. On your first visit to our office be sure to bring the following information:
- Any current or past Worker's Compensation claims or settlements.
- A medication list, with any major side effects of each medicine you take.
- A complete list of all medical conditions.
- The exact date you last actually worked, not date let go, or FMLA date.
- Your jobs during the last 15 years.
- The name, location, and dates of treatment for all your medical providers, including doctors, hospitals, clinics or counselors.
Does this raise questions in your mind? Send your queries directly to Deborah.